Randstad’s Managed Resource Program (MRP) delivery model offers flexible, targeted staffing solutions including targeted talent recruiting/selection, onboarding, oversight, and performance management across a variety of domains.
Responsible for delivery of MRP engagements at key global and domestic accounts.
- tight alignment with client partners’ talent roadmaps and strategies
- engagement health: author legal Agreements, talent acquisition and oversight, budgeting and forecasting, revenue attainment
- accountable for adherence to SLAs, SLOs, KPIs
- creating vendor partner engagements that support recruiting and pay rolling
- drive delivery of PMO functions to align with Randstad best practices and risk management functions
Clients include: Walgreens, Cargill, McDonald’s, Alight, Baxter Healthcare, Freddie Mac, Grant Thornton, Health Care Service Corp., Case New Holland, ConnectiveRx.
Responsible for MRP delivery governance oversight function for the Randstad Solutions practice:
- Audit, review, make recommendations to meet organizational PMO requirements
- Recommend improvements to PMO practices
- Drive compliance with Solutions delivery PMO processes to reduce financial risk to the organization